Sunday, October 23, 2016

PP318 - A Sketch Challenge from Jaydee

Hi Everyone.  It's my pleasure to host the Paper Players challenge this week and, after the fabulous entries for Nance's great theme challenge last week, we can't wait to see what you do with my sketch.


The design team went in all sorts of different directions with this sketch - from general to fall to winter!  Let's take a look:


The Paper Players Design Team


Hannelie Bester

foiled Christmas tree card


I hope that you will join us this week.  Your submissions provide inspiration for the design team - and for other crafters.

Jaydee


Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 4 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Ladies, ALL your creations are DIVINE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I was a tad late with my card yesterday afternoon. I have one for this week's challenge on my blog post. Love all of your cards! I like how we all have something a little different this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, and an awesome sketch!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!